Quality Metal Spinning & Machining is looking for experienced CNC Milling operators for day shift. We have been in the Bay Area for over 50 years pushing the limits with cutting edge manufacturing practices with the help of long time employees. Some of which have been with us for 20+ years. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a friendly work environment.
We are looking for someone who can efficiently perform the following tasks:
– Set up and run CNC Mills
– Have the necessary skills to use inspection tools including calipers, height gauge, micrometer, etc.
– Be able to be handed a blueprint and develop a repeatable process and program to manufacture the part
– Minimum 3 years’ experience operating and/or programming lathes
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment
– Be a team player and help out as needed