5 Axis CNC Mill Programmer/setup/operator (Palo Alto)
Quality Metal Spinning & Machining is looking for an experienced 5 Axis CNC Mill Programmer/setup/operator for day shift. We have been in the Bay Area for over 50 years pushing the limits with cutting edge manufacturing practices with the help of long time employees. Some of which have been with us for 20+ years. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a friendly work environment.
We are looking for someone who can efficiently perform the following tasks:
– Program, setup and run Mazak Mills
– Have the necessary skills to use inspection tools including calipers, height gauge, micrometer, etc.
– Be able to be handed a blueprint and develop a repeatable process and program to manufacture the part
– CAD-CAM programming using Esprit (Desired but not necessary) .
– Conversational programming at machine (Mazatrol, Desired but not necessary)
– Minimum 5 years’ experience programming and operating 5 axis mills
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment
– Be a team player and help out as needed
Please attach your resume, call us at 650-858-2491, or come by (4047 Transport St. Palo Alto, CA 94303) and fill out an application at which time we will happily show you around